We are experienced at representing landlords in residential matters and represent businesses and landlords in commercial matters. We understand that the stakes can be significant with emotions running high for the parties involved. We work with both landlords to achieve their goals while staying compliant with state law, and aim to deescalate conflict whenever possible. Specifically, we provide services in the following matters:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on leases, sub-lease agreements, notices and other communications;
- Advising on obligations with respect to security, habitability, inspections, repairs, security deposits, emotional support animals, and prohibited discrimination and harassment;
- Assistance with requests and negotiations for early termination;
- Initiating residential evictions (unlawful detainer actions);
- Advising on affirmative habitability actions.